Terms and Conditions
• You can only enter the Competition if you are aged 9 to under 18 years of age on Sunday the 15th of August 2021, and live or go to school or college in the county of Devon in England.
• You can only enter on your own and not as part of a writing team.
• If you are short-listed, we will ask for proof of your age and residence and, if relevant, the consent of the adult who submitted your entry on your behalf;
• You may not submit more than one story – if you do, we will only consider the first story that we receive;
• Entries must be submitted by the writer, with an adult’s permission (e.g. parent, guardian or teacher) if the writer is under 16 years of age;
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
• Entries will be accepted by email or, if it is not possible to use email, by post.
• Entries will be accepted from Monday the 3rd of May 2021.
• The deadline for entries is midnight (BST) on Sunday 15th August 2021.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 YEARS OLD AND WANT TO ENTER, PLEASE CLICK HERE
IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER AND WANT TO ENTER PLEASE CLICK HERE
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as soon as possible. Please note that for emails sent to email@example.com, an automated reply will only be sent in response to the first email we receive.